Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things that made me go WHAT?! when listening to the press conference tonight

Did the President really tell us tonight that we are wasting our money when we seek second or third medical opinions? Really?!

And what exactly does he mean when he says that we will still receive the best care, just not the most expensive care?

And when he states that the one thing we will have to give up is paying for things that don't make us healthy, I have one question: who decides that it isn't making me healthy - the government, my doctor, me...?

And that guy who got hit by the bus in his scenario - either way we pay for his care, Mr. President. Why not give him an option of only having emergency health care that he purchases?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Thank you for your comment!