Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolutions

They can be fun. Back in 2006 and 2007 my New Year's resolutions were to try a new wine every month. I know I hit it in 2006...most likely 2007 was a success as well. I don't think I made one in 2008. Last year I resolved to cut out processed foods and am glad to report it has stuck.

This year I resolve to be more primal. Thanks to Mark Sisson and his website and book I have a lot of information and guidance to be successful.

In a nutshell I aim for these goals:

1. No grains/sugar/legumes
2. More long walks
3. Increase weight lifting and body weight workouts
4. Play more!

I love the last goal and Rooster will definitely appreciate that one :)

I will be posting primal recipes and other information at my other blog soon. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Thank you for your comment!